Treats for Chickens Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (2lb bucket)
We love food grade Diatomaceous Earth because it helps remove those annoying flies that gather around coops and runs, but that is just one of the many, many benefits. This fossil shell flour is an internal wormer, repels insects and pests, aids in parasite removal and contains 15 trace minerals. The best part is that you can apply it anywhere – even in your flock’s feed!
- Reduces moisture and pests in coops, run, nesting boxes, litter boxes and compost piles
- Natural, food grade ingredients are safe and non-toxic for your flock
- Helps create glossy plumage when used as a feed supplement
- All Treats for Chickens products are proudly mixed and made in the USA
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, or pesticides
Directions: Using a Pest Pistol, dust one cup of Diatomaceous Earth over your coop, nesting boxes and roosts. You can even add up to 2% to your flock’s feed for natural internal cleansing. For additional preventative measures, lightly dust your chicken under its wings, breast area and bottom to remove lice, mites and fleas. A little goes a long way here!
Note: Treats for Chickens only carries food grade Diatomaceous Earth. The industrial grade version sold at pool supply stores and at some pet stores is harmful.
Love this product? Check out the bundle pricing!