Nesting Box Blend™ (1lb bucket)
Using the Original Nesting Box Blend to promote the natural behavior and vibrant health of chickens in the Brooder, the Coop and Nesting Boxes is easy! Our one of a kind original blend is 100% certified organic, effective and has a fresh, clean scent.
FOR NESTING BOXES and the COOP: sprinkle approximately 1/4 cup into each nesting box and in and around the coop enclosure atop straw, rice hulls, wood shavings or into the nesting material of your choice. That's it. Our blend works to keep your chickens calm and free of mites, lice, and other ickies in the nesting box.
RE-USABLE BUCKET = 40+ applications!
Known Blend Benefits: (see REVIEW tab just above to learn more)
- antiparasitic and antimicrobial
- excellent pest repellent and anti-mite preventative
- anti-fungal and antibacterial
- anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and aromatic
- antiseptic and widly used against stress and anxiety
- mild decongestant (which can also kill air-borne germs in winter)
We recommend composting Nesting Box Blends along with bedding, coop and run manure/materials. So, if you keep nesting boxes clean and free of debris - (folks, we are talking about poop here) and free of bugs, you're flock will be comfortable, healthy and vibrant. Contaminated nesting boxes are just bad, bad, bad. Ick.
Nesting Box Blend™ is a Non-Toxic, Humane and Eco-Friendly blend used to ward off the creepy crawlies and bugs that bug your chickens.
Our one of a kind original blend is 100% certified organic, effective and has a fresh, clean scent.
Younger chickens often experience stress when they begin to lay eggs. Even older experienced layers can feel stress from time to time. Allow this special and caring formulation to benefit laying hens of all ages – your eggs will be even more wonderful!
- 100% Organic, Natural and Botanical
- Non-Toxic, Clean Scent - Effective!
Made in the USA
Nesting Box Blends™ can be used along with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Visit our Nesting Box for more information on Nesting Box Blends™
Not intended for human consumption. These ingredients are top grade and worth giving a good sniff and clucking about. Strong herbs are not suitable for chicks under two weeks of age. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Keep out of reach of children. Best when used within 90 days of opening package.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- <p><strong>Ingredients:</strong> Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile, Organic Peppermint, Organic Wormwood, Organic Tansy, Organic Eucalyptus Leaves, Organic Calendula (marigold petals), and Organic Spearmint for a soothing and bug free egg laying experience.</p> <p><strong>Does NOT contain artificial scents, colors, flavors or preservatives.</strong></p>