Cluck 'n Sea Kelp™ (2lb bag)
It's easy, really. Add Cluck 'n Sea Kelp to your flocks regular daily feed at the rate of 1-2% (1/4 cup per 11 lbs of feed) or 1/2 teaspoon to a scoop of plain yogurt and you can expect:
- increased hatchability of eggs
- reduced blood spots and increased golden yolk color
- reduced coccidiosis outbreaks
- bright glossy plumage
- strong development of bone structure
- increased weight gain and overall alertness.
Additionally, Cluck 'n Sea Kelp provides uniform shell texture and structure to maintain proper intestinal flora and bacteria. By adding small amounts of kelp to your poultry’s diet, they will gobble us less food and show an improved overall health, with fewer diseases. Not bad, eh?
Not only can chickens and their eggs do as well (in fact, gardens veggies, house plants, composts, and feeble soil do well with the addition of Cluck'n Sea Kelp.
Cluck'n Sea Kelp™ for bright glossy plumage, marvellous orange-y yolks, strong development of bone structure, reduced coccidiosis outbreaks, increased weight gain and overall fantastic healthy intestinal flora and bacteria.
Many of the minerals include: calcium, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, sulfur, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, selenium.
Vitamins include A, B1, B6, (NIACIN), B12, D, E, and K. Kelp contains 21 amino acids to include lysine, hystidine and proline.
Provide Cluck 'n Sea Kelp™ to your flocks regular feed intake at the rate of 1-2% (1/4 cup per 11lbs) or for an added treat; add 1 tsp to two spoonfuls of plain yogurt and serve.
Kelp meal granuals can be fed to baby chicks right after hatch and thorough out the lifetime of the flock.
- Organic, Eco-Friendly and Healthy
- Add to Feed, Easy to Use - Effective
Cluck'n Sea Kelp is a product of the pristine waters of Canada.
For chicks under two weeks of age be sure they have access to grit so they can properly digest their food.
Not for human consumption. These ingredients are top grade and surely worth clucking about. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Keep out of reach of children. Best when used within 90 days of opening package.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- <p.Cluck 'n Sea Kelp™ is an organic, dried kelp product that provides vitamins, minerals, amino acids and carbohydrates that in general, improve the overall health of chickens.</p. <p>Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.</p. <ul><li>Crude Protein (min): 4.00%</li><li>Crude Fat (min): 2.00% </li><li>Crude Fiber (max): 8%</li><li>Moisture (max): 13.00%</li><li>Calcium (min)/(max): 1.2%/2.5%</li><li>Iodine (I) (min): 300 ppm</li><li>Salt (NaCl) (min)/(max): 5.30%/6.30%</li><li>Phosphorus: (min) 0.1%</li><li>Methionine (min) 0.11%</li><li>Lysine (min): 0.30%</li><li>Potassium (K): 2.0%</li></ul>